Saturday, June 19, 2010

Military Cadence

Cadence is very important in military life, and many jodies have been made up to help keep you in step.

Chorus:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, I gotta go
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, I gotta go

Momma, momma, can't you see
what the Air Force's done to me
Momma,momma, can't you see
what the Air Force's done to me

They took away my faded jeans
Now I'm wearing Air Force greens

Used to date a beauty queen
Now I hug my M-16

Used to drive a Chevrolet
Now I'm walking all the way

Standing tall and looking good,
We ought to be in Hollywood.

Dress it right and cover down,
Forty inches all around.

Nine in the front and six to the rear,
That's the way we do it here.

Hold your head and hold it high,
______ Flight is marching by.

GRANNY

When my granny was 91
She did PT just for fun

When my granny was 92
She did PT better than you

When my granny was 93
She did PT better than me

When my granny was 94
She ran 2 miles and ran 10 more

When my granny was 95
She did PT to stay alive

When my granny was 96
She did PT just for kicks

1 cool people have commented on this:

Unknown said...

Awesome...